November 4, 2010

A Direction the Class Needs...

A direction the class needs...
 

The following are some points of advice I would give people in my classes (Or any other class, for that matter.)

SPEAK YOUR MIND!

Obviously, this isn't a problem in this class; most of our class is usually discussions. Since I am generally a shy person, I sometimes have problem with speaking up, unless it's really important. I need to work on my public speaking skills.

(The next one kind of contradicts the previous one, and I feel bad for saying it)

But...

SHUT UP!!!


(Again, not a problem in the class) I hate when people talk too loudly or out of turn. I hate loud noises as well. Yes, talking is very good, but there is a Huge difference between talking and rambling on about nothing that's important to me. Go annoy someone else!

Now that that's out of my system, to more important issues...

But Yeah,

BE YOURSELF!!

(This will sound corny, but I don't know any other way to say it.) The only way you'll be accepted by good people is if you be yourself. Being or acting like someone else only displays false information (Which is a commandment, haha!) about yourself.

SO, all in all, pretty straightforward advice. (except the second)

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment